Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Utah Family Photographer - More Fall Family Photos

Another family shoot at Wheeler Farm. This was before Halloween...someday I will catch up with my posts, but that day won't be today!
Such a fun family! The little girl was so cute and wanted to get right in front of the camera a few times...it made for some funny photos! She is so darling!
And, the little boy was so smiley. It made my job super easy! Now, if I could of just got them both smiling at the same time...that would have been the ticket!
I loved how the shoot turned out, so I had a hard time deciding which photos to put up! Enjoy what I chose!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, my very favorite from the shoot!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Adrian said...

Such a cute family! Good work Heidi! I bet they loved these.

Moda Photography said...

Thanks, Adrian! I hope they liked them! I loved them! Ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...